Enterprise Content Strategy: A Project Guide
By Kevin P Nichols and Ann Rockley (Foreword)
XML Press (January 2, 2015)
This book provides a comprehensive process, set of deliverables and how-to guidance for content strategy, whether creating an enterprise content strategy or one to enable a small organization’s needs.
With a foreword by Ann Rockley, Enterprise Content Strategy contains a short but jammed-packed set of comprehensive best practices for content strategy and introduces concepts like performance-driven content and content strategies for omni-channel.
Topics covered include: how to build a performance-driven, repeatable model; and the role of omni-channel and its emerging importance and considerations for intelligent content such as personalization.
- Definitions for content strategy and related concepts
- Steps in a typical content strategy project with associated deliverables
- Step-by-step instructions for creating content strategy deliverables
- Metrics to user for successful measurement
- Examples of deliverables and tactics presented
Whether you’re an expert practitioner or someone new to digital experience design, this book provides a wealth of information.