Enterprise Content Strategy: A Project Guide
By Kevin P. Nichols and Ann Rockley (Foreword)
XML Press (January 2, 2015)
Enterprise Content Strategy: A Project Guide provides a comprehensive process, a set of deliverables, and how-to guidance for content strategy creators, whether they are planning at the enterprise level or to meet the needs of a small organization.
With a foreword by Ann Rockley, Enterprise Content Strategy contains a brief but jam-packed and comprehensive set of best practices for content strategy, and introduces concepts like performance-driven content and content strategies for omnichannel.
Topics covered include: how to build a performance-driven, repeatable model; the role of omnichannel and its emerging importance; considerations for intelligent content, such as personalization.
- Definitions for content strategy and related concepts
- Steps in a typical content strategy project with associated deliverables
- Step-by-step instructions for creating content strategy deliverables
- Metrics to user for successful measurement
- Examples of deliverables and tactics presented
Whether you’re an expert practitioner or someone new to digital experience design, this book provides a wealth of information.
What people are saying…
UX for Dummies
By Kevin P Nichols and Donald Chesnut
For Dummies; 1 edition (April 28, 2014)
More than just a 101, UX for Dummies is a comprehensive guide on how to effectively execute User Experience within an organization of any size. adhd. UX For Dummmies provides guidance on:
- The benefits of UX
- How to create an effective, measureable and able-to-evolve UX Strategy
- Tactics and deliverables including information architecture, content strategy (and how and where it fits into the process) and visual design
- Best practices for user research and testing
- And much, much more
Topics covered also include: designing for multichannel experiences and how to optimize against different device features (smartphone, desktop, feature phone, and other channels), the role of social media and trends such as performance-driven design and omni-channel.